A disruptive digital solution
Bora careis an integrated solution for remote monitoring at home, easy to use, without the patient's intervention, to optimise the care process and quality of life.
A disruptive digital solution, integrating clinical data analysis, to optimise the monitoring of patients' progress at home and facilitate the coordination of health professionals.
Reliable monitoring, clinically validated measurements, for effective remote monitoring.
Connected bracelet for real-life remote monitoring
Light, autonomous and discreet, Bora band® is a device adapted to the remote monitoring of patients with respiratory insufficiency in their everyday life.
The BORA Band is certified to measure :
- Heart rate
- Oxygen saturation level (SpO2)
- Respiratory rate
- Activity (number of steps)
- Skin temperature
- Reliable: provides quality clinical parameters
- Ergonomic: easy to use single button
- Autonomous: battery life up to 5 days
- Waterproof: IP64 compliant
- Biocompatible and non-allergenic materials
Bora band® is CE DM class 2a certified and produced exclusively in France.
Remote monitoring platform
Bora connect® is a platform that allows you to retrieve and consult the remote monitoring data of patients on a continuous basis.
- Secure: double authentication at login
- Ergonomic interface that allows you to view patient data quickly
- Tested with our users: health professionals and patients
- Visualisation of the quality of life questionnaires: summary and details
- Summary of patient data by month, week, or day to accurately observe trends
- Real-time visualization
- Clinical dashboard with customizable alerts per patient
Bora connect® is CE DM class 2a certified and the health data are stored by a French host with the certification of health data hosting (CHDS).
Easy data transmission system
Bora box allows to connect all patients.
The system is composed of a smartphone and allows regular data feedback in a way that is :
- without patient intervention.
Possible integration on your platforms
Bora partner allows the integration of Bora band® within your remote monitoring platform. The data of the bracelet are thus sent to your interfaces thanks to the availability of an SDK and an API, thus avoiding the multiplication of applications and an easier visualization of the data.
Patient privacy and integrity of clinical data are our top priorities. Our team works every day to maintain state of the art security levels at all layers of our technological solution to protect your personal data :
- End-to-end encryption
- Regular safety audits
- Wristband protection by certificate
- Compliance with all provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Our teams continue to maintain this level of security on a daily basis.
Bora band® model BB-100 is a non-invasive wrist device indicated for monitoring, displaying and storing arterial hemoglobin functional oxygen saturation (%SpO2), heart rate (HR), respiratory rate (RR) and skin temperature (T°C). The Bora band® pulse oximeter is indicated for use in adult patients both at rest and in motion, and for patients with satisfactory blood flow. The intended environment of use is the home, the outdoor environment and medical facilities - This medical device is a regulated health product which bears, under this regulation, the CE mark - Carefully read the user manual supplied with the device - This document does not replace medical advice, please contact your doctor.
Date of modification: 10/2019